Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I have an MX479 model. Recently I had a bad paper jam and…

Customer Question
I have an MX479...

I have an MX479 model. Recently I had a bad paper jam and since clearing it the printer prints double images, Running realign print heads several times has made no difference.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

Canon MX479

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your MX479?

Just recently. Has been an excellent printer before the paper jam.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

I use Windows 10 and automatically update it.

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Printers
3/29/2018
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 5 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

No thank you. I solved it by contacting Canon support.