Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I just changed my bhkl in 410XL and the printer will not…

Customer Question
I just changed...

I just changed my bhkl in 410XL and the printer will not recognize the jnew cartridge.

Technician's Assistant: What's the model of your printer?

XP-640

Technician's Assistant: Are you getting any error messages? Are you able to open the lid that covers the cartridges on your printer?

Yes I can open the printer and the only error msg I get is cannot 410XL cartridge. which is whaqt my product came with

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Printers
3/28/2018
Technician: jeffreybongers, Engineer replied 4 months ago
jeffreybongers
jeffreybongers, Engineer

Hello, my name is***** will be assisting you today. Lets get started!

I'm so sorry for the extended wait time. Do you still need assistance with your issue?

Kind regards,

Jeffrey

Do you still need assistance regarding this problem? Waiting for your reply,Kind regards,Jeff