Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

The waste ink tank is now full and I have to take it in for…

Customer Question
The waste ink tank...

The waste ink tank is now full and I have to take it in for service. Want to know dealer in Bellingham WA

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

Pixma

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Pixma?

Quite some time - message has been that the tank is nearly full and to press the resume button and then it would print

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

I am only a user - when anything has to be done to computer then I need help - so truth to tell I don't know is the anserr to your question

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

To whom are you going to connect me?

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Printers
Send info. Do NOT connect to me
3/28/2018
Technician: Sheri, Expert replied 4 months ago
Sheri
Sheri, Expert

Thanks for using JustAnswer. I am happy to assist you with this issue.

Here's a link to the web page so you can find an authorized dealer in your area that may be able to help with the ink tank:

http://downloads.canon.com/dealer/canon-ad-01-18-18.pdf

Please reply and let me know if that works for you or if you have any questions. Then we can go to the next step if needed.

Regards,

Sheri-Expert

Hi, I haven't heard back from you. I just wanted to follow up to see if everything is resolved and whether you still need assistance. Please reply and let me know.

Regards,

Sheri-Expert

Regards,

Sheri-Expert