Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Computer won't recognize scanner in mf810cdn. Today

Computer won't recognize scanner...

Computer won't recognize scanner in mf810cdn

Technician's Assistant: Is there an error code on your printer when you try to scan?

No

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

Today

3/28/2018
tyroneboman
tyroneboman, Technician

Hi ,

My name is***** am sorry to hear that you are having this issue.

I will be glad to assist you with this.

My goal is to give you the best experience possible!

The best option will be to use a secure remote screen connection to troubleshoot the issue, this will require downloading a screen connect app to get us started. Will that be okay?

You can reply to me here by typing in the box below please.

tyroneboman
tyroneboman, Technician
that is fine
Have we connected

no, I will need to send you a link to download and install. Are you in that computer now?

Is it Windows or Mac?

windows10
I am at computer

okay, thank you. Click on the blue link below and allow the remote session to download then click on the elsinore remote session download and allow the program to run please>http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=8a6f8c69-8267-4db6-ba04-7a29af295513

Once you click on the blue link above, then agree and allow the download to start, when the download finishes, click on the downloaded file to run please.