Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I removed it and tried to add - my computer can't find it…

Customer Question
I removed it and...

I removed it and tried to add - my computer can't find it now

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

Epson WF3540

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your WF3540?

Just this morning - wifi is in and out

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

I have no idea. I ,I'm an assistant - this isn't my computer

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

I followed the advice on this page - initially it worked and a test page printed - half of it - anyway. Then i had to do it again - the device manager no longer "finds" the printer when trying to add it:Go into your preferences/control panel on the computer, then to devices/printers.
Right click on the epson, then REMOVE DEVICENathan :
after that completes, in the same printers folder ADD a printer, choose network, and let it scan/locate the printer, and it should reinstall automatically. Then try to print.

Customer:
That worked, thank you.Nathan :
Great, glad to hear it.Nathan :
If you have any other questions, just let me know. Otherwise, please do remember to rate my service prior to logging off, hopefully I have earned an “excellent”. I also invite you to contact me directly with any future support needs at http://www.justanswer.com/electronics/expert-p0llinate/Thank you, ***** ***** a good day,Nathan

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Printers
3/28/2018
Technician: Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist replied 3 months ago
Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I amCustomerand I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

Are you still experiencing the issue?

Thank you.

Customer/p>