Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Changed print cartages and now nothing prints, epson

Customer Question
Changed print cartages and...

Changed print cartages and now nothing prints

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

Epson workforce 2660

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your WorkForce?

Since i tried to replace ink cartages

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

There were not epson ink cartages

Submitted: 27 days ago.Category: Printers
Customer reply replied 27 days ago
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Customer reply replied 27 days ago
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
3/28/2018
Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 27 days ago
Suhasini Velu

Hello. My name is***** to Just Answer. I'm reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply momentarily. Before we proceed with any troubleshooting, please once unplug your printer from the wall outlet wait for 2 minutes and plug it back in. Let me know when this is done.

Customer reply replied 27 days ago
o k
Customer reply replied 27 days ago
i will try myself
Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 27 days ago

Alright.

Customer reply replied 27 days ago
no
Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 27 days ago

If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.
The prompt is automatically generated by the website and I have no control over it.

Customer reply replied 27 days ago
can we move on i must leave in a 1/2 hour
Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 27 days ago

Is it printing blank pages or it doesn't respond to print at all?

Customer reply replied 27 days ago
prints blank pages
Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 27 days ago

1. Load a few sheets of plain paper in the cassette.

2. Press the home button.

3. Select Setup.

4. Select Maintenance.

5. Select Print Head Nozzle Check.

6. Press the Color button. The nozzle pattern prints.

7. Check the printed pattern to see if there are gaps in the lines.

8. Do one of the following:

• If there are no gaps, select Done.

• If there are gaps or the pattern is faint, select Clean the Print Head and continue

Customer reply replied 27 days ago
am in the maintenance mode now
Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 27 days ago

Okay.

Customer reply replied 27 days ago
are we still connected
Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 27 days ago

Yes we are, did you get the nozzle check pattern

Customer reply replied 27 days ago
I have a line that says check nozzle check should i press that?
Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 27 days ago

Yes please.

Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 27 days ago
1. Load a few sheets of plain paper in the cassette.2. Press the home button.3. Select Setup.4. Select Maintenance.5. Select Print Head Nozzle Check.6. Press the Color button. The nozzle pattern prints.7. Check the printed pattern to see if there are gaps in the lines.8. Do one of the following:• If there are no gaps, select Done.• If there are gaps or the pattern is faint, select Clean the Print Head and continue
Customer reply replied 27 days ago
prints nothing...
Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 27 days ago

Try it again.

Customer reply replied 27 days ago
I must leave now as I have to attend a funeral
Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 27 days ago

Okay, take your time.

Write back to me when you are back.

Customer reply replied 27 days ago
o k thanks
Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 27 days ago

You're Welcome.

Customer reply replied 26 days ago
If you have anytime I am home now
Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 26 days ago

2. Press the home button.

3. Select Setup.

4. Select Maintenance.

5. Select Print Head Nozzle Check.

8. Do one of the following:

• If there are no gaps, select Done.

Customer reply replied 26 days ago
Tried that about a dozen times...no print comes out on paper...
Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 26 days ago

When did you purchase this printer?

Customer reply replied 26 days ago
about 2 years ago
Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 26 days ago

Then I probably think you should take it to a local tech to perform a manual cleaning on the printer.

But buying a new printer will be an efficient way instead of taking it to a tech which would cost you more.

I am sorry to deliver this message to you.

Customer reply replied 26 days ago
o k
Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 26 days ago

Is there anything else I can help you with?

Customer reply replied 26 days ago
I don't feel like i got any help...just a referral to buy another printer..could have got that anyplace...
Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 26 days ago

since the issue was not resolved your money would be refunded.

You can contact Customer Support via email at***@******.*** or you can view options for contacting them by chat or phone at ww2.justanswer.com/help to request a refund.
Thank you so much for your time and I wish you have an awesome day ahead!

John, Computer Science Engineer