Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I have an HP Envy with Professional, WE have a company that…

Customer Question
I have an HP...

I have an HP Envy with Professional, WE have a company that will only work with IE 11. How can I get to be my browser, not all the time, just when I need it. Thank you

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Internet Explorer?

I'm not entirely sure, I did just have a window update.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't think so

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Printers
3/28/2018
Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 5 months ago
Suhasini Velu

Hello. My name is***** to Just Answer. I'm reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply momentarily. Before we proceed with any troubleshooting, please once unplug your printer from the wall outlet wait for 2 minutes and plug it back in. Let me know when this is done.

Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 5 months ago

Kindly mention the model number of your printer

I'm not connected to a printer
Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 5 months ago

You have chosen the category as Printers.

Could you explain the exact issue you are facing?

Can you view my initial question
Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 5 months ago

Let me open this for other experts.

Technician: Jason Jones, Technician replied 5 months ago
Jason Jones, Technician

I look forward to helping you today.

As far as using IE11, are you able to open it at all on your system?

I will be standing by, looking forward to your response.
Thank you,
Jason