Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

It says it's offline - I can't print to it. Wireless.

Customer Question
It says it's offline...

It says it's offline - I can't print to it.

Technician's Assistant: How are you connecting to your printer: wirelessly or by USB?

Wireless

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

Eek...never?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Don't think so

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Printers
3/28/2018
Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 5 months ago
Suhasini Velu

Hello. My name is***** to Just Answer. I'm reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply momentarily. Before we proceed with any troubleshooting, please once unplug your printer from the wall outlet wait for 2 minutes and plug it back in. Let me know when this is done.

Kindly mention the model number of your printer.