Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I have a b200 error.............i have done everything that…

I have a b200...

I have a b200 error.............i have done everything that i could find on how to fix including cleaning the print head and letting dry for over 10 hours..............still getting error message

Technician's Assistant: Is your printer displaying the error on all print jobs, even after you restart it?

I will try another one, but i doubt it will work any better......standby

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

I think it was august when the best buy tech came to fix my printer not connecting to internet

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

It also gave me the error message since i moved )3/3) that it was offline.........i was able to get it online but it only stayed that way for a couple printing jobs and then went offline again?

3/28/2018
Mike Taylor
Mike Taylor, Technician

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question regarding your issue

What is the model number of your canon printer?

B200 means the print head has failed....

The steps you did CAN help to fix the issue but when it does not you will need a new print head 100%

If you have a removable print head on your model it is easy to replace

If it is not removable, a new printer is often cheaper than getting the print head replaced

Customer reply replied 26 days ago
mg5320
how much does a new print head cost?
Customer reply replied 26 days ago
no i can't afford the $$ right now, but thanks for your offer

Thanks, ***** ***** look at my resources and I will let you know how much

Please ignore the premium offers, they are not from me

Customer reply replied 26 days ago
oh okay,,,thanks

Ok here is one I found for $78.30 on Ebay and is the original part and brand new

Customer reply replied 26 days ago
ok, thanks so much for your help............i guess i will have to wait a little while to do something about it.........thanks again for your help.

You are very welcome.... Im going to keep looking for a better price

That one on ebay is the cheapest ive seen it so far my friend

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating for my time today! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today otherwise I wont be paid from your already made deposit for helping you. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know and ill be happy to help you more

Mike Taylor
Mike Taylor, Technician
Mike Taylor
Mike Taylor
Mike Taylor, Technician