Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Pick motor stalled is on my screen... what is the remedy? Hp…

Pick motor stalled is...

Pick motor stalled is on my screen... what is the remedy?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

Hp Officejet Pro Prem 8600

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your OfficeJet?

Happened last week ... I pressed the OK last week and it worked fine... this morning it will not print. I did restart the printer

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

Do you mean how old is the unit or is there an update?

Technician's Assistant: The Printer Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Just how to correct this problem.

3/28/2018
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

With the printer powered on, remove the power cord from the back.

Wait 2 minutes

Plug back in the power cord and power it on

Do you still have the error?

No, the message is gone & my printer is working fine. How may I reach you if it happened again?

Awesome!

Please use the star rating at the top to rate our session as 5 stars and press Submit

You can always reply back here if it happens again

Harry, Engineer