Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I hva e changed to NBN and now cant get my printer to

Customer Question
Hi, I hva e...

Hi, I hva e changed to NBN and now cant get my printer to respond via wifi. Do I need to enter the change in communication details to fix this and if so how do I do it?

Technician's Assistant: How are you connecting to your printer: wirelessly or by USB?

Wirelessly

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

I cant remember ? !!

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

No thankyou

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Printers
3/28/2018
Technician: jeffreybongers, Engineer replied 3 months ago
jeffreybongers
jeffreybongers, Engineer
Hello, my name is***** will be assisting you today. Lets get started! I'm so sorry for the extended wait time. Do you still need assistance with your issue? Kind regards,Jeffrey

Do you still need assistance regarding this problem?

Waiting for your reply,

Kind regards,
Jeff