Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I have a Epson Workforce435 colour printer, when I scan it…

Customer Question
I have a Epson...

I have a Epson Workforce435 colour printer, when I scan it doesn't recognize the document feeder.

Technician's Assistant: Is there an error code on your WORKFORCE435 when you try to scan?

No it will allow me to scan from flat bed but not the document feeder

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

It used to work OK when I first purchased it bu got another computer a few years ago and had to down load the driver & it hasn't worked since.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Printers
3/28/2018
Technician: technicalcat, Consultant replied 4 months ago
technicalcat
technicalcat, Consultant

Hello and thank you for using JustAnswer. This is an independent, fee-based technical support site.

My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you now.

Are you able to copy from the feeder?

NOTE: To reply to me, please type your message in the box below and click the button to send.

Not sure what you mean "copy from feeder"

Please place a paper to copy in the feeder, then try to copy. See if it takes the document from the feeder. Also, you may notice your display on printer light up when you put documents into the feeder.