Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Getting and "error" message. Printer won't work the IX 6520.

Customer Question
Getting and "error" message ...

Getting and "error" message

Technician's Assistant: Is your printer displaying the error on all print jobs, even after you restart it?

Printer won't work the IX 6520

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

Today

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Printers
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
3/28/2018
Technician: Michelle, Printer Expert replied 3 months ago
Michelle
Michelle, Printer Expert

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

You are at www.justanswer.com services.
I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you out

What Operating System (OS) is running on the computer?

How is printer connected to computer..usb or wifi

PC , Windows 10, Printer, connected by USB connection.

open control panel on computer

devices and printers

right click on printer icon and click on printer properties

click on print test page

let me know if test page prints or not