Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

My epson l565 is printing light and blur. Desktop. After…

Customer Question
My epson l565 is...

My epson l565 is printing light and blur

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer or device are you printing from?

Desktop

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your L565?

After refilling of ink

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

2 month back

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

I have done head cleaning and head alignment print out is light some lines still blur test print

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/28/2018
Technician: Nathan, Engineer replied 5 months ago
Nathan, Engineer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review your details here.

These symptoms point to either a clogged/contaminated print head, or a faulty print head (or the logic board that controls it).

You can try, again, going into the setup/maintenance menu on the machine and running the “clean print head” function repeatedly, up to 10 times total, testing after each.

If it still doesn’t print anything, you’ll need to do a manual cleaning as a next step.

Let me know how the built in cleaning function works, and I’ll guide you through the manual steps next, if needed

Best regards,

ok i will clean it 10 times and inform the result
Thank you and good luck!
May i email you the print nozzle check page which blurred print of Serial No., etc?
Sure just upload here to the chat

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?

Please note: You have already paid your fees to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.

I am not able to solve the problem. I visited Epson service centre to solve the problem

I had not heard back with any further response to the prior steps I requested you to take.