Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I have the pixma mg3620 and i have finshed step 1 and step 2…

Customer Question
I have the pixma...

I have the pixma mg3620 and i have finshed step 1 and step 2 and connected it to my mac but when i give it a command it says there is some sort of error and any time it did print it was done very slowly and got jammed hlfway i have a very important assignmennt due tomorrow please help me

Technician's Assistant: How are you connecting to your Pixma: wirelessly or by USB?

Wireless

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

We just bought it

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Nno

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Printers
3/28/2018
Technician: Syseng, Engineer replied 3 months ago
Syseng
Syseng, Engineer

My name is David.

Please try the following to clear the error:

First, power down the router/modem that provides your wireless and Internet access and unplug the power cord as well. Wait 3 minutes. Then plug in the power cord on the router/modem and power up the device. Wait for the router/modem to completely start up. Then do the same with your WiFi router (if you have a separate WiFi router rather than a modem that provides both routing and WiFi).

Next, perform a power reset on the printer as that will drain errors from memory. Unplug the printer power cord and unplug all peripherals. Then leave the printer for about 5 minutes to let all power drain. Then plug the printer power cord into a wall socket (not a surge protector or power strip) and then plug the printer back into all peripherals. Then power up the printer and test to see if the issue is resolved.

Please let me know the result.

Do you still need assistance?

Why have 46$ been cut from my account?
I haven’t gotten help! It didn’t fix my issue
I agreed to pay only 1-2$ and wasn’t asked for the 46 dollars after

Just Answer customer service can help sort out the issue with the charges. Just click the customer service link on your screen to contact them.

Regarding the printer issue, since the first procedure did not resolve the issue, please click the Apple menu at the top of your screen then click About this Mac and let me know the version of Mac OSX installed.