Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I bought this WF 2630 I cannot print or Xerox any paper,

Customer Question
Hi this is Erlinda...

Hi this is Erlinda Since I bought this WF 2630 I cannot print or Xerox any paper, unless from computer.

Technician's Assistant: What Xerox model do you have?

Workforce WF 2630

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your WorkForce?

Since last year.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

The first time I bought it.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

D I have to pay the expert

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Printers
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
3/28/2018
Technician: Elgin Vega, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 3 months ago
Elgin Vega
Elgin Vega, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, my name is***** will try my best to help you with this request.

What operating system is installed in the system?

Is there any device that can print?

windows 10. yes from the computer.

From what device do you want to print?

just to Xerox a page. cannot scan too.
from workforce wf 2630 printer
I have already pressed the "secure remote assistance requested."

Want me to connect to the computer?

I will connect to the system that is failing to print.