Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Have a MG 5560 that isn't working so went and bought a

Customer Question
Hi have a MG...

Hi have a MG 5560 that isn't working so went and bought a MG2960 and have set up printer but it will not connect to my computer with Wi Fi although power & wi fi are on.

Technician's Assistant: How are you connecting to your printer: wirelessly or by USB?

Wirelessly

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

Have downloaded the CD that was with the MG2960

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

I get so far with the download but then it's not working

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Printers
3/28/2018
Technician: UranIT, Network Administrator replied 3 months ago
UranIT
UranIT, Network Administrator

Hello and thanks for using JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will try my best to assist you.
Please allow me a minute to review your question and prepare an answer, or I may ask more questions for clarification

Sorry took so long to get to your question, we have too many questions from customers coming in today

Do you use PC? If so, which version of Windows do you use, 7, 8, 10?

Hello again, didn't hear back from you...
Do you still require assistance on the issue?
Waiting for your reply.