Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

My hp printer shows black as empty but it is the second

Customer Question
My hp printer shows...

My hp printer shows black as empty but it is the second brand new one

Technician's Assistant: What HP model do you have?

Photosmart 7520

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your HP printer?

Not long, just since I recently replaced the cartridges.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/28/2018
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 3 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.