Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

For some reason, I can't check my ink levels and the

Customer Question
For some reason, I...

For some reason, I can't check my ink levels and the ordering through Epson doesn't appear.

Technician's Assistant: What Epson model do you have?

WF- 3520

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Epson printer?

Too long. maybe a month?

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

I don't know? I'm not very good with computers! How do I up-date OS?

Technician's Assistant: The Printer Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

No thank you.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Printers
3/27/2018
Technician: Mike Taylor, Technician replied 3 months ago
Mike Taylor
Mike Taylor, Technician

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question regarding your issue.

You would need to open the printers software up on the computer...

If you type Epson into search it should come up so you can click on it

when I do that I'll lose you? correct?

No you wont lose me just by searching

Did you find the program on your machine? If you have seen it before it should still be installed

If you go to your applications you should see the epson software installed?

1. I lost you right away as soon as I typed in Epson and hit enter.
2. What is the $28.00 charge? And when is the $5.99 registration returned?

This is all the money that will go to your technician after your issue is fixed (me) this is how we are paid.........

If you lost me you must have typed epson into the search in the browser which isnt what we was trying to do....

Do you see your epson software under Applications?

What is this $28.00 for? I was told this was a FREE TRIAL! Plus I lost you and didn’t get to use whatever you were saying!

The $28 is how you pay your tech.... I do not have any idea what you signed up for on your end.. I am just a tech that solves issues.

You would have to call customer service to get the details on this

Have you looked in applications yet as previously notated?