Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I have garden diagram to be printed. I'm using Chrome

Customer Question
I have garden diagram...

I have garden diagram to be printed. I'm using Chrome browser. I have spent two days trying to get it to print on my (relatively) new MG3022 Canon Printer. I have had NO luck. I called the garden planner company and they said it was a printer problem. Can you help this computer-challenged 70-year-old grandmother?

Technician's Assistant: How are you connecting to your Canon printer: wirelessly or by USB?

I believe USB since I can't get the blue wireless light to come on.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

Tried to do that and got charged $150 for incomplete download with no success.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes. Have had 3 heart attacks and don't want the fourth to be about a printer!

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Printers
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
3/28/2018
Technician: Dustin, Printer Repair Specialist replied 3 months ago
Dustin, Printer Repair Specialist
Experience: A deep understanding and technical prowess in the finer points of printing and printer repair. Also worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

To get started, I need to know what type of computer you are using, a Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 or a Mac.

If its a Mac, please check the OSX version as follows, Click the apple sign at the top left of your screen, then click about this mac. And then where it says version, send that to me as a reply.

It may be a bit simpler and easier if you and I connect through a secure remote assistance. With that, I will be able to connect to your computer from here and work on repairing the issue personally. This can save a lot of time and if your not very fluent with computer repairs this is the best option.

Our secure remote assistance is guaranteed meaning if I cant solve the issue then you will be entitled to a full refund of all fees. Would you like to try a remote assistance session or would you prefer to continue via written support alone?

Thank you for your response,

Dustin S

Proceed with printed instructions. I believe this thing uses Windows 7.

ve reduced the cost of remote support by 20%. If I cant fix the issue you will be entitled to a full refund of all fees.

Dustin S