Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Trying to connect Pixma MG2522 to my Mac desktop. Is there a…

Customer Question
Trying to connect Pixma...

Trying to connect Pixma MG2522 to my Mac desktop. Is there a website with instructions?

Technician's Assistant: How are you connecting to your Pixma: wirelessly or by USB?

Wirelessly

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

A year ago or more

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No thanks

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Printers
3/27/2018
Technician: John Lohr, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 3 months ago
John Lohr
John Lohr, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello and thank you for choosing JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to help you.

Do you know what version of MacOS is on your computer?

Also, if you see a "Premium Service Request" please ignore it as it is automated by the website and not sent by me.

I do not want to pay for assistance that is available from Canon for free. I mistook your website for the Canon website. Do not charge my credit, and remove the credit card info. Thanks.