Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Computer does not response to printer. Dell 1110.

Customer Question
Computer does not response...

Computer does not response to printer

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

Dell 1110

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Dell printer?

12/29/2017

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

Last week

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

No, but already a member of the Geek Tech support

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Printers
3/28/2018
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 5 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.