Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I am having trouble getting my printer to scan. I seem to…

Customer Question
I am having trouble...

I am having trouble getting my printer to scan. I seem to follow steps on the screen of printer, but it says invalid or check connection. I have checked all is connected just like last time I used it.

Technician's Assistant: Is there an error code on your printer when you try to scan?

No, just says communication error

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

Not sure, I usually do it when it comes up

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

I go through steps, select printer, choose usb , choose jpeg, and push start and it goes to the communication error schreen

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Printers
3/28/2018
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 5 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Please cancel any and all charges I am not willing to pay for tech support