Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

How can I get my HP 8600 to print in magenta instead of

Customer Question
How can I get...

How can I get my HP 8600 to print in magenta instead of black

Technician's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Texas

Technician's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?

None

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Printers
3/28/2018
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 5 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Please explain the issue in more detail

I don’t know how to ask the printer to print in magenta instead of black
Can’t you give me an answer now?

You cannot "ask" the printer -- You need to have the font or color in purple

No, just tell me what to do

No. You should be able to tell me the answer now.