Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I think I have messed up settings. Printer says wi-fi is…

I think I have...

I think I have messed up settings. Printer says wi-fi is disconnected

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

Epson XP-820.xp-860

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your XP-820.XP-860?

Since sometime yesterday

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

I don't remember. I don't think I know how

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't think so. Thanks

3/27/2018
Ashik, Technician

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

You need to reconnect the printer to your WiFi network. So, press Home/Tools/Setup on Printer. Select WiFi Setup (or touch WiFi icon at top right) or Network Settings. Select WiFi Setup Wizard. It will show your WiFi network. Select the WiFi network and enter your password ***** follow onscreen instructions to connect to your WiFi network.

Please let me know if that didn't work, so I will continue to help you until we fix the problem

Note : This is not my final answer. I strive to provide Excellent service or 5 star service. If you feel you've received anything less or if you are not satisfied or if my solutions didn't work, please don't rate me bad or poor or ok as it will badly affect my job here. Instead of rating, please let me know by replying in here and I will stay with you and try my best to help you until you are fully satisfied or the issue is resolved.

It didn't work. I don't kow the password ***** are looking for

It is asking for the WiFi password. You can find it on the back of the router unless the network admin changed it.

If so, you can find it from computer. Do you have a computer there that is connected to the WiFi network?

Ashik, Technician

Follow the steps below to start secure remote support session.

If you are talking to me from your computer now, then click this link (we can reconnect the printer to WiFi network using your computer) -> https://www.fastsupport.com/478518826

If not, open www.fastsupport.com on your computer. Enter your name and enter this code --> 478518826

Click Continue and follow the onscreen instructions to connect. An application named GoTo Opener or Launcher will be downloaded. Then open the GoTo Opener or Launcher file you see there and then open theGoTo Opener or Launcher application. Allow permission to connect if asked.

Let me know if you have any difficulty connecting to me.

Are you there?

I am still here. The code did not work. I can't get anywhere. I entered code###-##-####
Are you helping me
Are you still there?

Are you communicating to me from your computer now?

Are you still with me?
I am on the computer. I found the password ***** of the router but I can't enter it from my printer. Is there a way I can access it from the computer?

Yes, please establish the connection from your computer. Follow the steps below to start secure remote support session.

If you are talking to me from your computer now, then click this link (we can reconnect the printer to WiFi network using your computer) -> https://www.fastsupport.com/152364943​

If not, open www.fastsupport.com on your computer. Enter your name and enter this code --> 152364943​

Still waiting for the connection from your side?

Can you try this link ? https://www.fastsupport.com/383466163

open www.fastsupport.com on your computer. Enter your name and enter this code --> 383466163