Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I bought the printer in September of 17. it no longer works.

Customer Question
I bought the printer...

I bought the printer in September of 17. it no longer works. we bought the 2 year RPL plan.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

Kodak verite 5

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Kodak printer?

One week, it just continues to blink, I cant start it or stop it. I un pluged it and waited several times no results

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

I have not updated, i just bought it in September

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

I am trying to submit a claim.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Printers
3/28/2018
Technician: Jennifer French, Technician replied 3 months ago
Jennifer French
Jennifer French, Technician

Hello! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today!

Where did you purchase this printer from? Do you still have the receipt?