Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

3/27/2018
Thomas Kline

Hi, my name is Thomas and welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question regarding your e-mail. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question.You may see some automatic pop-up with offers for Membership or Remote Assistance, please ignore or close them if you do not want it. I have no control over those offers.

Please unplug the power cord from the printer for 2 minutes and then plug it back in and turn it on.

still blinking.

have you installed any new cartridges lately?

around 3 weeks ago.

that light indicates an issue with the left cartridge. I would suggest taking the left cartridge out and putting it back in to make sure it is seated correctly.

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.

Thomas Kline