Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I have an MX922 printer that is showing a B200 error code,

I have an MX922...

I have an MX922 printer that is showing a B200 error code, what do I do?

Technician's Assistant: Is your MX922 displaying the error on all print jobs, even after you restart it?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

Don't know, maybe never?

3/27/2018
jeffreybongers
jeffreybongers, Engineer

Hello, my name is***** will be assisting you today. Lets get started!

So to clarify have you tried updating the drivers and firmware of the MX922 printer?

Kind regards,

Jeffrey

jeffreybongers
jeffreybongers, Engineer
no I have not, how would I do that?

Great!

If you are on a windows computer, Click this link

http://download.teamviewer.com/download/TeamViewerQS.exe

A program called Teamviewer will start downloading to your computer (it does not open a webpage, a blank screen will show but the file is downloading to your computer).

Run the TeamviewerQS.exe download and it shows you an ID and Password.

Give me the ID and Password here please so I can connect

Do not close the program but leave it open else I will not be able to connect

Example:

ID###-##-####/p>

password: 1234

Please let me know how this goes.

Kind regards,

Jeffrey

ID 773 105 651
pw 3224

connecting