Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Need pin to sign in. HP officejet pro 8470. Brand new. a few…

Customer Question
Need pin to sign...

Need pin to sign in

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

HP officejet pro 8470

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your OfficeJet?

Brand new. a few days.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

Weeks ago

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Some conection issues

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Printers
3/28/2018
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 5 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

I fixed my printer myself prior to your response. Please refund $5 and $18 charges to my credit card. Please advise. Thank you.