Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I don't know how to set up and fax documents. My printer is…

Customer Question
I don't know how...

I don't know how to set up and fax documents. My printer is aWF-2750. I don't have a land line and the printer keeps telling me to connect to the land line.

Technician's Assistant: Are your device's other functions (printing, copying, scanning, etc.) working fine?

So far I have only used the print function.

Technician's Assistant: When did this fax issue begin?

When I tried to set up the fax.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

How to a copy a document to my printer.

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Printers
3/27/2018
Technician: jeffreybongers, Engineer replied 5 months ago
jeffreybongers
jeffreybongers, Engineer

Hello, my name is***** will be assisting you today. Lets get started!

I'm so sorry for the extended wait time. Do you still need assistance with your issue?

Kind regards,

Jeffrey