Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

How do I setup printer to scan? Epson workforce 630. Just…

Customer Question
How do I setup...

How do I setup printer to scan?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

Epson workforce 630

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your WorkForce?

Just now never scanned anything before just need to know how to get it going!!! need to email a document

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Printers
3/27/2018
Technician: Mike Taylor, Technician replied 3 months ago
Mike Taylor
Mike Taylor, Technician

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question regarding your issue.

When you setup the printer did you rely on windows to install the driver or did you actually install the printers software by disk or download?

Which computer operating system are you using? For example windows or mac