Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

My printer will not print from my computer. It shows deep…

Customer Question
My printer will not...

My printer will not print from my computer. It shows deep sleep. how do I

Technician's Assistant: How are you connecting to your printer: wirelessly or by USB?

Wirelessly

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

I have not updated at all as I have only had it a short time.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

It also shows fax only on the screen

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/27/2018
Technician: Richard, Technician replied 3 months ago
Richard, Technician

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

Can you please remove the power to the printer (so unplug it from the power socket).

Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the printer, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly.

Let me know the results please