Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Model MFC J885 DW. How to reduce size of paper I am trying…

Customer Question
Model MFC J885 DW...

Model MFC J885 DW. How to reduce size of paper I am trying to make a copy of??

Technician's Assistant: What WD model do you have?

Have to look - hold on.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your WD printer?

I am just trying it today for the first time. Just want to reduce the size of a picture. Will put picture in the top to make a copy, then want to reduce the size.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

I am NOT printing from a computer or other device, this is just a free standing copy not anything to do with a computer. Put a piece of paper into the top to make a copy, then press some button to print it but reducing the size.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Printers
3/27/2018
Technician: jeffreybongers, Engineer replied 4 months ago
jeffreybongers
jeffreybongers, Engineer

Hello, my name is***** will be assisting you today. Lets get started!

I'm so sorry for the extended wait time. Do you still need assistance with your issue?

Kind regards,

Jeffrey

Do you still need assistance regarding this problem?

Waiting for your reply,

Kind regards,
Jeff