Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I have a HP c410a which is not printing any black and keeps…

Customer Question
Hello! I have a...

Hello! I have a HP c410a which is not printing any black and keeps telling me to change the paper and press OK. It has been printing OK until now. I have done a printhead clean tree times but it won't print the report. Do you have any suggestions?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

Hewlett Packard Photosmart c410a.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your PHOTOSMART C410A?

Just started an hour ago.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

On my Mac, about a week ago. It's all up to date. I'm concerned the printer may be a little old. i think I've had it a few years.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't think so, apart from 2 cartridges were replaced yesterday, and all seem to be OK.

Submitted: 28 days ago.Category: Printers
3/27/2018
Technician: Richard, Technician replied 28 days ago
Richard, Technician

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

Can you please remove the power to the printer (so unplug it from the power socket).

Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the printer, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly.

Let me know the results please

John, Computer Science Engineer