Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

How do I install the printer paper. P1-DH v. Its been

Customer Question
How do I install...

How do I install the printer paper

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

P1-DH v

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your printer?

Its been sitting for a while. I put new batteries in it and need to install the paper

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

Probably never - how do I do that

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't have the power adapter

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Printers
3/27/2018
Technician: Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 3 months ago
Moses C
Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, Welcome to JustAnswer.com, this is a preminum/paid service, thank you for utilizing our service.
I will be the expert in assisting with the issue you are having.

Slide the printer paper onto the arm with the paper coming out of the bottom and not over the top. Make sure that the printer paper sits so the bent end of arm is exposed. Feed the printer paper into the device into the slit underneath the arm. Feed the paper between the black and silver parts in the printer.