Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I can't access the ink carriage to change the empty

Customer Question
I can't access the...

I can't access the ink carriage to change the empty cartridges in my Epson printer

Technician's Assistant: What's the model of your printer?

Does wf2630 sound right

Technician's Assistant: Are you getting any error messages? Are you able to open the lid that covers the cartridges on your printer?

Cartridge carrier will not stop in the normal place to access, no error messages

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Printers
3/27/2018
Technician: Nathan, Engineer replied 3 months ago
Nathan, Engineer
Hello and sorry to hear you’re having trouble with the printer.
This is not an automatic process as on some other printers, some menu steps are required prior to physical replacement:
Press the home (house icon) button and select Setup (wrench icon) > Maintenance > Ink Cartridge Replacement.
Lift up the scanner unit (below the glass)
Open the cartridge cover
Squeeze the tab on the cartridge and lift the cartridge straight up to remove it.
Gently shake the new cartridge four or five times, then remove the cartridge from the package, removing the yellow tape.
Insert the new cartridge into the holder and push it down until it clicks into place.
Close the cartridge cover and push it down until it clicks into place.
Select Check on the LCD screen to make sure the cartridge or cartridges are installed correctly.
Close the scanner unit.Let me know if that works for you please.Thank you

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?

Please note: You have already paid your fees to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.