Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

It doesn't print both from the computer or just making copy.

Customer Question
It doesn't print both...

It doesn't print both from the computer or just making copy

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

Epson WF2760

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your WF2760?

Just this morning

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

Never

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

None except to say that all the inks are ok

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Printers
3/27/2018
Technician: Nathan, Engineer replied 5 months ago
Nathan, Engineer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review your details here.

Does it give any error messages?

Does it go through the motions but output a blank page?

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?

Please note: You have already paid your fees to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.