Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I have a jam on tray 2 and I pulled out the sheet that was…

Customer Question
I have a jam...

I have a jam on tray 2 and I pulled out the sheet that was jammed but I still jet the message open front door and clear. Where is the front door. I pulled out tray 2,

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Jet? What have you tried so far?

I just got the printer and this is the first time that this has happened.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Printers
3/27/2018
Technician: Sheri, Expert replied 3 months ago
Sheri
Sheri, Expert

Thanks for using JustAnswer. I am happy to assist you with this issue. What is the brand and model of your printer?

Regards,

Sheri-Expert

hp LASERJET PRO M420n

Click on the link below to review the paper jam removal instructions and diagrams, including the front door.

https://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c04801715

Please reply and let me know if that works for you or if you have any questions. Then we can go to the next step if needed.

Regards,

Sheri-Expert

Regards,

Sheri-Expert

Hi, I haven't heard back from you. I just wanted to follow up to see if everything is resolved and whether you still need assistance. Please reply and let me know.

Regards,

Sheri-Expert