Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Im trying to add it to new computer. Pixmamg3520. Its a new…

Customer Question
Im trying to add...

Im trying to add it to new computer

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

Pixmamg3520

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your printer?

Its a new computer and i am trying to get the to link up or install it

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

No idea just got it

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

No just help me install the printer to the computer so i can use it

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Printers
3/27/2018
Technician: Jason Jones, Technician replied 5 months ago
Jason Jones, Technician

My name is***** will be the person helping you today.

May I ask how the printer is connected to your system? (usb, wifi, network, etc)

it is wireless
i jjust need you to help me load the printer on this computer

I am sorry to report, but it appears that your bank or credit card company is blocking the payment. You will have to contact your bank or credit card company, let them know that the payment is okay to be processed and that they need to remove the block. Once the block is removed, you may click the "Update Payment Info" button, come back to this page, and click the "Accept Offer" button once more.

ok ill do that

Thank you so much. After that is done, be sure to click the "Accept Offer" button on this page. Thank you.