Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I just purchased an et-7700. Can i get a manual so I can…

Customer Question
I just purchased an...

I just purchased an et-7700. Can i get a manual so I can find ou how to use? Where is the settings menu? How to remove a jam that it tells me it has?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

Epson ET-7700

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your ET-7700?

Tonight.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

I have had the printer about a month.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Message on screen says a new firmware is released Update the firmware from the settings menu but how do I get to the settings menu? is there a manual I can get?

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Printers
3/27/2018
Technician: Eric Ewing, IT Pro replied 4 months ago
Eric Ewing
Eric Ewing, IT Pro
Experience: I am a technology professional with 20 years experience, and hold 15 industry certifications (from hardware/software repair to mobility to IT Security, and everything in-between!).

Hi! I'm Eric, a computer expert who's been paired with you through JustAnswer.com. I'm reviewing your question now, and will return w/ an answer soon!