Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Following your intervention scanning can now be conducted…

Following your intervention scanning can...
Following your intervention scanning can now be conducted from the PC satisfactorily.
HOWEVER, when printing, no matter how may times I check and adjust it will only print to A3 paper ? Why cannot I now select A4 and receive A4 prints.
I am wasting too much paper.
Can you fix please. Regards, ***** ***** (M): 0414 833 013
3/27/2018
Viet - Printer Tech
Viet - Printer Tech, Printer Technician

I'm sorry about the issue. Do you mean when printing something, at the print dialog window on the computer, you select A4 paper, but it still prints A3 paper?

Was it printing both A3 and A4 paper previously?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

Viet - Printer Tech
Viet - Printer Tech, Printer Technician
it was printing A4 & A3 as required - but would not scan !
Now it will only print using A3 paper - both trays have paper.

Thank you. On your computer, please click on the website below in order to connect with me remotely, then I can help you directly:

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=ffd49aaf-dfbf-4676-9d92-edce894eff4a
, then allow the Elsinore.ScreenConnect program to download/run/open when prompted at the bottom.
Note: If it does not connect within 5 minutes, then please reply at the box below and let me know. Thank you,

Scanner now operates satisfactorily.
I cannot continue as I print significant document on A4 paper
I am not anxious to pay more to fix one problem to have another !!!!

1. On your computer, click on the website below in order to connect remotely with me, then I can help you directly:

https://tinyurl.com/ycexg8w5
, then click on Open or Run (or save) if prompted.
2. Then press at the same time the two keys Ctrl and J on the keyboard, then the Downloads window should open.
3. Then there, open / run the item called Elsinore.ScreenConnect.Client and install it.
; (If needed, double-click on the item Elsinore.ScreenConnect.Client and open / run / install it.)
Please reply at the box below. Thank you.

I have resolved the issue via remote support.

- Summary: When printing something, at the print dialog window, make sure to click on the button Properties (or Preferences), then there, select the Paper Size (A3 or A4), (and if needed, select Paper Source (Tray 1 or Tray 2), then click OK, then click on Print / ok.

If you need help with anything else, please come back any time. Thank you very much.