Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Need to connect the scan documents from my printer to an…

Customer Question
Need to connect the...

Need to connect the scan documents from my printer to an email

Technician's Assistant: Is there an error code on your printer when you try to scan?

No pc found

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

New printer just set it up

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Printers
3/27/2018
Technician: Fran, Computer Support Specialist replied 3 months ago
Fran
Fran, Computer Support Specialist

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question today. I apologize for the extended wait time you've experienced, I've just received your question. And would like to assist you with your question.

what is the model of your printer?

Technician: Md. Sadique, Engineer replied 3 months ago
Md. Sadique
Md. Sadique, Engineer

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it took so long for someone to reply after the previous expert opted out. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.