Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Need to clean the printer heads and cannot see how to do it.

Customer Question
Need to clean the...

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

I have a Workforce 3640

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your WorkForce?

2 days. I'm out of blue ink, but cannot get a good print on b & w.

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/27/2018
Technician: Md. Sadique, Engineer replied 5 months ago
Md. Sadique
Md. Sadique, Engineer

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it took so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.