Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Can't get my new mfp m281fdw printer added to my windows 10…

Customer Question
Can't get my new...

Can't get my new mfp m281fdw printer added to my windows 10 pc

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer or device are you printing from?

Hp envy pc

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your M281FDW?

New printer....never used except by older pc today

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

Automatic updates set on pc

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't think so

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Printers
hello? is anybody out there?
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/27/2018
Technician: Aaron B, Computer Support Specialist replied 3 months ago
Aaron B
Aaron B, Computer Support Specialist

My name is ***** ***** I can assist you. I can either provide remote connection support or via this chat. Please let me know how you would like me to proceed.

Thanks,

Aaron