Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I just can't get it to go I cannot get the disk to respond…

Customer Question
I just can't get...

I just can't get it to go I cannot get the disk to respond and someth;ing about the drivers Marvon

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand, model, and Operating System (OS) of your computer?

Canon serial # KLFX13280

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your computer?

Put it together just today and got paper end ink in and tring to get the disk to work. But they telling me I need drivers my computor

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

They are telling I need to buy printers for th;is computor

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Printers
3/27/2018
Technician: Elgin Vega, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 5 months ago
Elgin Vega
Elgin Vega, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, my name is***** will try my best to help you with this request.

What is the model of the printer.

What operating system is installed in the computer?