Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I can't get set up on cassette one for 8 1/2X 11. Epson

Customer Question
I can't get set...

I can't get set up on cassette one for 8 1/2X 11

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

Epson wf7620

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your WF7620?

For a month

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

A long time

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Printers
3/27/2018
Technician: Russell H., Printer and Office Tech replied 3 months ago
Russell H., Printer and Office Tech

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is***** will do my best to provide the right answer to your printer settings or setup question.

I presume it is not the setup of the physical paper of 8.5 by 11 inches, in the tray, that you are having a problem with (but, if it is, then you may need to turn the paper 90 degrees, perhaps, since it only fits one way into the tray, but not the other - ?)

As for problems with settings... you may have an option chosen, such as Photo printing, or some Photo printing size that is inherently smaller than 8.5 x 11 in., that is graying out or disabling the 8.5 x 11 size option.

If this problem is otherwise and not as previously mentioned, then you may need to

1. turn Off the printer

2. uninstall the printer,

3. restart the computer

4. and reinstall the printer driver on the computer.

(If you need instructions on how to do this, please let me know whether you have a Windows PC or an Apple computer, and I will advise and instruct you further to a good solution.)

If this answers your question, please rate my answer. A five-star rating would be appreciated!

If you need more info, or have any comments, use Reply To Expert to respond.

Thanks.