Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I replaced a black ink cartridge for HP Envy 5660. The print…

Customer Question
I replaced a black...

I replaced a black ink cartridge for HP Envy 5660. The print is very faint. I returned the new cartridge thinking it was the issue. However, the same malfunction continues. Ideas?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

HP Envy 5660

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your printer?

Just started this am

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

I don't know how to do that

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Printers
3/27/2018
Technician: Md. Sadique, Engineer replied 3 months ago
Md. Sadique
Md. Sadique, Engineer

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it took so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

I still need help. The printer is printing appropriately, however, the ink intensity is extremely poor. I have purchased two new ink cartridges , both with the same results.
what is next?
received prompt that tech was unable to call now but online assistance was available
????
I wish to cancel the services charged to my credit card.
I was not at my desk when you replied. I've just logged in.
It is a problem with the printhead because printhead is the part of the printer which puts ink onto the paper.
Did you try running the printhead cleaning cycles?
Took the printer to Best Buy Geek Squad.
Working now.
Pls cancel all services ordered yesterday and today.
Thank you
Pat Csengody
I am sorry I was not available when you replied.
I will send a refund request to the moderators.