Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Installed HP 0fficejet 6975 wirelessly, However on the

Customer Question
Installed HP 0fficejet 6975...

Installed HP 0fficejet 6975 wirelessly, However on the scanner shows active

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer or device are you printing from?

Dell

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your 0FFICEJET?

For a few months with the old printer just brought a new one today

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

I had been receiving messages about the print spooler and tried to restart that several times with the old printer thought it was a problem with the old printer. 64 bit

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

I am frustrated the printer shows that it is connect to the wifi successfully

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Printers
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Remote Tech Support. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
3/26/2018
Technician: jeffreybongers, Engineer replied 3 months ago
jeffreybongers
jeffreybongers, Engineer

Hello, my name is***** will be assisting you today. Lets get started!

So to clarify have you tried updating the drivers and firmware of the HP 0fficejet 6975 printer?

Kind regards,

Jeffrey

on the new printer and I removed the old printer drivers.

Understood.

I am getting a payment error, is this correct?

Kind regards,

Jeffrey

Seems to be ok now I believe

Understood.

Great to read this got solved,

Is there anything else I can assist you with?

Kind regards,

Jeff

Seems it won't except my credit information.

Understood. I am sorry to read this.

Kind regards,

Jeffrey