Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

My printer will not print. A couple of days ago, I had to…

Customer Question
My printer will not...

My printer will not print. A couple of days ago, I had to take a couple of sheets of tangled paper out. Since then, it will not print.l

Technician's Assistant: How are you connecting to your printer: wirelessly or by USB?

I am pretty sure it is not wireless.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

Not long ago. I just bought the printer last October.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

I can't think of anything to ask at this time.

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Printers
3/26/2018
Technician: technicalcat, Consultant replied 5 months ago
technicalcat
technicalcat, Consultant

Hello and thank you for using JustAnswer. This is an independent, fee-based technical support site.

My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you now.

Do you have a USB cable connecting from the printer directly to your computer, or is the printer just plugged into power?

NOTE: To reply to me, please type your message in the box below and click the button to send.

printer is connected with cable(s)
Please release me from anything I have signed up for here. I do not want your service. I thought you could help me, but all you want is to sell me things I don't want. Please stop all actions in my interest.