Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

The scanner doesn't scan. Canon TS9120. Just started

Customer Question
The scanner doesn't scan ...

The scanner doesn't scan

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your office equipment?

Canon TS9120

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your TS9120? What have you tried so far?

Just started --planning to combine scan work with ABBYY working on a 1930's manuscript from my grandfather. One page at a time, they should scan and print out. Nothing is happening at all.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Office Expert to know before I connect you?

No but the scan function is essential to what I'm trying to accomplish.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Printers
3/27/2018
Technician: Elgin Vega, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 3 months ago
Elgin Vega
Elgin Vega, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, my name is***** will try my best to help you with this request.

How are you trying to scan, from the printer\scanner or from the computer?